Comment about the user above

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Is leaving for 4th of July on the lake in a few minutes and couldn't care less about the stupid computer HIV.

^ Have a great time and be careful to watch for the drunks who can't drive a boat, even sober!

^Knows that those are almost worse than the drunks but no worries I have a private dock and a pretty empty cove to hide form the idiots in, have fun at Tahoe I've never been but it sounds nice.

^ Is out of here about to enjoy an hour of heat and than an hour of a beautiful mountian drive in his YJ with the top down, I know you are all jelous.

^thinks i'd be tapping 'Something", but doesn't know that my wife would KILL me... and should tell Phish that my only next door neighbor is a 30-something woman, and should tell Havasu that i'm not that smart.

And i pay for my own internet!

^ Then why don't you just say "White Wolf" cuz it's easier to spell than otehenaie, or whatever it is!

^doesn't know it makes you cool to write your name in another language even if it is alien.

^A man who is suppose to be on the road to the lake (which one again?) is speaking the truth.

^ Doesn't know I already arrived with the exception of blowing a radiator hose it was a great trip in the jeep, Glad I pack spare parts even to go down the road. BTW the weather is beautiful here.

Latest posts

Back