I am seeing a pattern lately

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont they make aluminum studs? I can see them in my mind, but it might just be my imagination...

At least with steel, if you cut one too short, you can add a little back to it. Can't to that quite the same with wood!

Yeah, they make them, but there were a few reasons I chose not to use them. The first is my lack of experience. They look easy enough, but from what I've heard, gloves are a must as they cut body parts quickly. Secondly, I would need to install some type of interior wall for strength. Drywall won't hold up to any abuse, leaving plywood. Plywood is durable, but the termites love it, and I'd be in the same boat in a few years. Block is durable, strong, termites hate them, etc....;)

Don't tell me you gambled away your work boots as well in Laughlin! :D

Funny you ask, actually no just between jobs but back to the boots, I was moving the transmission from my crew truck (Which is out of the truck and sitting in the garage waiting for me to be not lazy) and I dumped about 2 quarts of fluid down my pant leg and onto and into my work boot. This is why they say to drain it before you remove it.

Regarding my framing, I found a real "hungry" contractor who is helping me construct the shed out of cinderblock, which will later be stuccoed to match my house. He poured the footing yeaterday, and will return on Saturday to hopefully finish. Since I will be storing lots of ammunition and reloading supplies inside, I figured I might as well build my own bunker! :p
So if you finally have had enough of the HOA you can run a fuse through the door, light it and drive off. 5 minutes later the whole neighborhood becomes a cloud of cinderblock shrapnel.:D I like the way you think.

BTW, do you have a spare few thousand Large Pistol primers hanging around getting bored?:p

I have a case of 12 gauge shotgun primers, is that large enough for you? Hmmm, a "Shotgun Pistol", you might be on to something there! Scoot over Dirty Harry! :cool:

I have a case of 12 gauge shotgun primers, is that large enough for you? Hmmm, a "Shotgun Pistol", you might be on to something there! Scoot over Dirty Harry! :cool:

I think Taurus already beat you to that awesome idea...

EDIT... Keith's tagging WORKS! I'm going to use the word awesome as often as I can now! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Pretty awesome huh? He's been working hard on that piece of awesome .

But how can you actually "tag" a thread? I have looked all around trying to add Awesome to this thread, so it will show up in the search. Ya'll must have that locked down to Admins only for now...

Correct. We will realase the details once the kinks have been worked out.

What browser are you using Havasu?

Yeah, I know, I have everything linked via AOL. It's dumb, but I'm a creature of habit.

Back