Help needed for Garage Retreat Forum

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In order to stimulate business, why don't you hook up your plumbing to a chain and drive away. Then return and drive through the garage, so you would need to rebuild it. Kinda like killing two birds with one rock!

Forum Merger!

Snap! We're all geniuses!

Alright, everyone but phishfood is a genius!

Forum merger sounds GREAT to me! Only 1 link to go to...

But that would be like merging states... Who's gonna be "the man" when the dust settles? Chris? Austin? Patrick? Keith?

Forum merger sounds GREAT to me! Only 1 link to go to...

But that would be like merging states... Who's gonna be "the man" when the dust settles? Chris? Austin? Patrick? Keith?

Well I don't know Patrick so he is out, Keith is rarely around since he is managing about 637 forums so he is out and Austin and I will just have to arm wrestle for the position.:D

OK I know who Patrick is now (If people would just use the same name on all of these forums:)). Austin I guess it is an arm wrestling competition between the three of us and if there is a tie it's rock paper scissors to see who the winner is, best two out of three.

OK I know who Patrick is now (If people would just use the same name on all of these forums:)). Austin I guess it is an arm wrestling competition between the three of us and if there is a tie it's rock paper scissors to see who the winner is, best two out of three.

You, me and Rusty huh? I'm a lot bigger than my typing lets on.

You can never take that back.

Just sayin.

Why would I want to? Genius!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0SKm2uoKX4&feature=related]YouTube - will ferrel wreslting[/ame]

I think this is how it's going down.

You and me both, this could be fun, I'll get the PBR.

4ce3e97974327fd79795c6aec0866b14.jpg

Who hasen't hurled a beer bong into someones face? Someone should title that pic "Yesterday".

I managed to recoup the loss.

Latest posts

Back