Here you go Chris....Glock Handgun Identification Chart

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, that explains a lot about the models. Can't wait to shoot mine.

I don't think it would fit.

This is my only .45 so for now I think I will be fine.

I really like my xd so we will see. I just can't knock any until I try them.

I have shot one Glock, a friend's .40, don't remember the model. It was OK.

I just like to pick on everyone, and everything, and a plastic gun is a really big opening. So don't take it seriously.

I have an all steel 1911, and I like it. I might like it better if it were stainless.

I myself won't knock any handgun but I will knock a government who won't allow me to purchase them.

They all talk that way until they actually realize they are the best out there!

I see a lot of Glock hate out there and never understood why.

I wouldn't mind a 1911. Maybe one day I'll grab one.

It's a nice weapon. My father used it as his service weapon toward the end of his career in federal law enforcement. He purchased his own so we got to keep it. I don't remember which gun the agency was using when he retired, but he preferred the 1911 over it.

I don't have any Glocks but I have a fondness for them because they are used on one of the few TV shows I still watch. A bunch of the main male characters started out with Glock 17s. One of the women had a Glock 19 and the other had a Baby Glock (26). The women still have the same guns but the men on the show switched it up and only one still has a Glock 17.

Have you guys ever been to the Internet Movie Firearms Database site?

Sorry for butting in. I just saw the title and found it interesting so I decided to hop in and look.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back