Offroad toys?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradyman1

jeepin
Reaction score
I have a jeep yj, a raptor 350, a hammerhead 150 buggy, a yerf dog go kart, a 12' john boat, and a 12' pop up camper. What toys do you have?

Last edited:
I have a Jeep YJ, Sandrail with a built 1835, three quads, a pit bike, 21 foot open bow boat, and a 34' toy hauler travel trailer to get them around.

Without going into detail, my toys use 28 tires and 14 batteries...and in the Lake Havasu sun, seem to need replacing every year!

07 4dr JK. 35 in tires on a 3in Suspension Lift. Rugged Ridge Winch...Bla..Bla..Bla..

IMG_2292.jpg

95 Yj with some cool stuff on it, and an 88 YJ 4" lift 33" MT/R, lockers and some other cool stuff.

_MG_8812.jpg

DSC03281.JPG

That is my red YJ with a new tub, some orange paint and a bunch of savvy prototype parts on it. Doing some test punishment for them.

I did a bunch of stuff to the red YJ over the past couple of years. Stretched to 100" aluminum all over, coil overs, custom link suspension, etc..
It has turned out quite nicely.

Keep n eye out in an upcoming magazine for a spread on it ;)

my current zj and my old xj. haha the picture of the xj was taken when i used to live in nh

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.jpg

pick me jeep 002.jpg

Here's my main off-road toy... and then the Logwagon...

100_2889.JPG

20090825172529.jpg

You can see mine in my avatar. Sitting stock for now.

I also have a few bikes, but I don't thing they really count.

I just thought of 2 more. I have a crappy Deer (scotts name, orange color, 18guage deck of the crappiest metal for the job) and a great old 60s wheelhorse that is notorious for destroying driveways when plowing.

I gurantee you those tractors are more expensive than anyhting I've ever driven!

Latest posts

Back