1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm headed out to the baby doc today. Should be a good visit and the last I'm forced to go on.

I just got back from Hawaii a few hours ago and while washing clothes, the Red Cross called me for an assignment somewhere in the south.

Yep, flying out in a few hours, with my final destination being Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I arrive at 11 PM tonight, then need to drive 60 miles and stay in a shelter until the staff can find me a hotel. This will be another experience. I'll keep all informed when power and cell sites come back on line!

Be safe! I didn't realize it was so bad in Louisiana.

Hi fellas. Yep, lots of flooded houses and those folks are being taken care of. What I don't like are the homeless now taking advantage of the system and demanding housing, money, food, money, hotels, money, food, money... Catch my drift? Or worse yet are the Jags, BMW, new Cadillac owners, and yes, even Range Rover owners standing in line for their monthly D-Snap (food stamps) allotment which is $280 for one person, $320 for two, up to a family of seven receiving over $1000 a month! Yep, they love Obama around these parts!

Man we are making some progress!

Another before hitting the sack after a few hours on Bourbon Street. Can you say boobs for beads?

Nope. Strictly off time, our own money, and no Red Cross shirts on at all. I do need to keep the ARC phone on me at all times. It is FEMA who drives around in Cadillacs, lock up all the rooms at the Mariott, and smokes the finest cigars mad.

Latest posts

Back