Keith got us a NEW forum to help out with!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as he learns MS Sharepoint 2007 and comes to work with me at my real job... :D

So did you sign up? ? ?

Last edited:
Hey! I'm the admin over at CoffeeForum. Keith is helping me get it started and he handles all the technical stuff.

For all you who didn't notice I changed my name so they are the same on both sites. Hey guys I'm Austin. Yes that's my real name.

I have yet to sign up. I've been dealing with bad wires in my burglar alarm system, and have been chasing wires for the last 4 hours. Sooo, JGP has changed his name to Austin? Are you going to rotate thru all the cities in Texas until you find one that you feel good about? How about Arlington next? I heard that's a nice city!

OK I signed up. I don't know how much help I will be because I drink the bottom shelf at the 99 cent store coffee.:eek:

Awesome! Thanks guys... You are helping me out, and mainly helping out Houston... I mean Austin from Houston, or is it Houston from Austin? Or Austin from Austin? sigh... I digress... :cool:

I have yet to sign up. I've been dealing with bad wires in my burglar alarm system, and have been chasing wires for the last 4 hours. Sooo, JGP has changed his name to Austin? Are you going to rotate thru all the cities in Texas until you find one that you feel good about? How about Arlington next? I heard that's a nice city!
You're wrong it smells like feet.
Awesome! Thanks guys... You are helping me out, and mainly helping out Houston... I mean Austin from Houston, or is it Houston from Austin? Or Austin from Austin? sigh... I digress... :cool:

I was born out side of Austin my father was home sick, he named me Austin. I used Houston as my nom de plume, while getting established.

Bump up for anyone who might have missed this thread last week...

Come on ya'll... JGP needs our help over there too!

Any help you can provide is appreciated guys.

Latest posts

Back