JeepForum

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ya'll.... dont let the Av fool you... I dont think this forum is quite ready for the creepy stalker of the month pics...

Can I have the second complaint??? YAY! why do i have to click Quick reply before I can reply?

Hi ya'll.... dont let the Av fool you... I dont think this forum is quite ready for the creepy stalker of the month pics...

Can I have the second complaint??? YAY! why do i have to click Quick reply before I can reply?

It's keeps you from padding your post count.:D

Welcome you can't work on the house with out some good beer.

Huh?

OH, and I tried that Landshark last night while fighting with the heep.... meah, not really a fan...

I DID try... at least with Administricationalist... and it blocked off the ADMIN part... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh?

OH, and I tried that Landshark last night while fighting with the heep.... meah, not really a fan...

I DID try... at least with Administricationalist... and it blocked off the ADMIN part... :(

I don't see anything wrong?:confused:

After drinking all the landshark I think it was about the same as corona for a couple bucks more. I found that Anchor Steam you were talking about but haven't grabbed any yet.

I don't see anything wrong?:confused:

After drinking all the landshark I think it was about the same as corona for a couple bucks more. I found that Anchor Steam you were talking about but haven't grabbed any yet.

You mean you can read my entire user title? I cant see the first 5 letters. It literally says "*****istrificationalist"

BRad704
*****istrificationalist

I thought the Landshark was about like budweiser but for $9 a 6pack... Its not bad... just not something I'd buy again.

Back