Who the H**l Are You People?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sad attempts to hijack the thread are for naught, I know most of you still aren't plumbers, and the bulk of you are connected to Jeeps.

Still, you amuse me, so continue....

I not a plumber, as my name implies. It was just by chance that I do own a jeep. I haven't heard about the jeep forum untill I found this forum.

But, this site can be looked at like this. If it was boring here, no one would come back to see what is going to happen next.

And ya never know. Someone may learn something along the way, I know I have pick up a few things among the threads here.

Travis

I not a plumber, as my name implies. It was just by chance that I do own a jeep. I haven't heard about the jeep forum untill I found this forum.

But, this site can be looked at like this. If it was boring here, no one would come back to see what is going to happen next.

And ya never know. Someone may learn something along the way, I know I have pick up a few things among the threads here.

Travis

You should post a pic of your jeep. Have you signed up over there yet?

Who are you on there? I've been on once or twice, but I never signed up.

As a fun diversion, I shan't tell you who I am there, but let you read and guess. The name has changed, but the style and wackiness are the same.

I do this because I feel you are the funniest guy here, and you would be an asset to the Firearmstalk forum.

Give it a whirl. We appreciate talent.

As a fun diversion, I shan't tell you who I am there, but let you read and guess. The name has changed, but the style and wackiness are the same.

I do this because I feel you are the funniest guy here, and you would be an asset to the Firearmstalk forum.

Give it a whirl. We appreciate talent.

I accept your challenge... Whoever you are!

I hate making statements akin to my last, the hurt feelings of the slighted are too tempting to me.

I merely felt that Conway has a dry, sardonic wit that lends itself to fitting in well in a variety of arenas. I expressed that.

If I've inadvertantly caused any here distress, it's only because I feed off of your pain, and shall make an Appletini with your tears.

That said, you are a humorous bunch, and as this place grows, and Conway becomes some internet super meme, think back to this post, and know that I was right.:cool:

I'm still researching.
Chris were is our Vomitorium?

I'm still researching.
Chris were is our Vomitorium?

It's on Will Call come and get it. You didn't read the exclusions did you? :D

Exclusion: Excludes delivery and set up, excludes anything not specifically included, nothing specifically included.

I'm looking for updates to the PDR for meatal flora WRT IE (Interspecies Erotica) before signing a contract with an unnamed governor of California, who intends to run as a Democrat next time.

Latest posts

Back