"The official uniquely randomized designed thread"

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the new wheels...you should send them to me...:D:D

They would look good on your 250 I actually tried to sell them for 50 bucks a few years back but held onto them for some reason and I guess this was it.

So I am sipping on Jack Daniels 1981 Gold Medal whiskey and decide to google it and it is a $125 dollar bottle. My father in law has a whole collection he want to drink with me. I feel bad drinking it.

I hate doing metal work in the garage when it is over 100 degrees outside. That is all.

So, there I was, lounging in my pool on this 101 degree day, listening to some nice music on my inflated Sevelor pool float, when the dumb thing sprang a leak, and deflated in about 10 seconds. Crap! What's the saying? if it wasn't for bad luck....I wouldn't have any luck?

So you are complaining that you were floating above very nice cool water on a rubber raft in 101 degree weather and it popped and dumped you into that nice refreshing cool water? Sounds like a win win to me.

Yeah, as I am being told daily, the glass is half full, the glass is half full....

B.S. The damn thing is half empty so to hell with everyone! :)

Yeah, as I am being told daily, the glass is half full, the glass is half full....
B.S. The damn thing is half empty so to hell with everyone! :)

You have a glass? I've been cupping my hands for no reason.

Why do I only find jobs that are hours from home? It has been over a year since I didn't have to drive at least 45 minutes to work. Next week I am working two hours away and also it is at nights in an intersection where the riots were in 92, I'm scared.

Why do I only find jobs that are hours from home? It has been over a year since I didn't have to drive at least 45 minutes to work. Next week I am working two hours away and also it is at nights in an intersection where the riots were in 92, I'm scared.

That was almost 20 years ago, I'm sure it's improved?

I was out there today and it appears to have improved about 3%. I only got hit up for money by about five guys. I had a guy in a suit come up and ask for a dollar.

I've used Morris as well. Some of their stuff is a bit costly, but never had any complaints! I especially like the $15to $25 coupons they provide for repeat customers!

I was out there today and it appears to have improved about 3%. I only got hit up for money by about five guys. I had a guy in a suit come up and ask for a dollar.

Suit payment due?

Latest posts

Back