**Scumbag Plumber from SoCal!!**

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAGEINC13

Reaction score
Whats happening Fellas...Frank checking in from SoCal! I stumbled on this Forum by accident...I now realize theres a forum for anything that your into! Well I hope to learn a few things and hopefully contribute a few tricks myself!!!!

Heres the second. Welcome!

Hey, now, no scumbags allowed! We are trying for a site with high quality members, no rabble rousers, n'er do wells, etc, permitted.

And welcome!

Hey, now, no scumbags allowed! We are trying for a site with high quality members, no rabble rousers, n'er do wells, etc, permitted.

And welcome!

Well crap... :( I guess I'll see yall elsewhere...

Welcome Frank! You dont happen to own a jeep do ya?

Well crap... :( I guess I'll see yall elsewhere...

Welcome Frank! You dont happen to own a jeep do ya?

No Jeep...I read somewhere on here about this being "secretly" a Jeepers site:eek: Actually my Rides are a 2004 Chevy Silverado (The work horse) & 1950 Chevy Coupe!!

Hey Phish I'm a "Professional" Scumbag if that makes a difference:D

No Jeep...I read somewhere on here about this being "secretly" a Jeepers site:eek: Actually my Rides are a 2004 Chevy Silverado (The work horse) & 1950 Chevy Coupe!!

Hey Phish I'm a "Professional" Scumbag if that makes a difference:D

Not sure if I should spill the beans or just let you figure out the jeep stuff as you go along... but yeah, something like you said it... as long as you dont have an H2 or H3, we're all good folks around here... ;)

Pics of said Coupe now required! :D

Not sure if I should spill the beans or just let you figure out the jeep stuff as you go along... but yeah, something like you said it... as long as you dont have an H2 or H3, we're all good folks around here... ;)

Pics of said Coupe now required! :D

Well heres a pic of the Coupe...Its an ongoing project that I hope will be on
the road by summer! Theres also a link to the build if anyones interested.:confused: PAGEINC13 50 Chevy Coupe Build - Ruffrodders

Ok Ok....Back to Plumbing!!!:D

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

Back