First post wins!

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Half of nothing is still probably nothing.

You would think but that's now how divorce money works.

My parent's were constantly broke, still dragged on and on though.

I am one of those people that tells people I am broke all the time just so they wont ask for money.

I am one of those people that tells people I am broke all the time just so they wont ask for money.

I grumble a lot when I think someone's about to ask me.

The guy who called in hung over to me on Monday just called to borrow money. I let him know that if you come to work you can earn your own money.

A lot of mumbling and some whining about I'll never do it again and please please please but I stuck and said no only because I know his financial situation and he is doing ok. His wife doesn't give him any money because he blows it so he tries to borrow money from his paycheck all the time and I am sure he just wanted to go get some beer.

Is he an alcoholic?

Borderline. Him and his wife have a not so good relationship so they get in fights and he takes off and gets drunk. Also she does not like him drinking so he hides alot of it and drinks while she is at work and what not. He is one of those guys that given the chance will pound beers at 8 am.

Borderline. Him and his wife have a not so good relationship so they get in fights and he takes off and gets drunk. Also she does not like him drinking so he hides alot of it and drinks while she is at work and what not. He is one of those guys that given the chance will pound beers at 8 am.

Right on, I probably wouldn't have either. I had a friend who would get drunk when he and his wife would argue. It was always a disaster. I never understood that impulse when trouble was about, it seems being in the right mind would get more accomplished.

I agree, I don't know why some do that. Heck I only like to drink to have a good time not a worse time.

Latest posts

Back