Bidets: Hygenic Alternative or Erotic Playtoy?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. for those that are interested. Lets separate toilet seat bidets into 2 categories. Cold water inexpensive under a $100 units. Next warm water heated seat all the bells and whistles models. Most work great, so far only 1 unit that happened to be the most expensive on the market was a total disappointment. the spray was so weak it would not clean. The company wants to meat with us so I won't say there name. It was not toto. toto happens to work very good but they are expensive. I've never tried an inexpensive unit that does not work good. I've been very happy with the cleaning of all I've tried. Some don't hold up that well, but they are cheep. One thing I will say for the inexpensive units is the money is insignificant but the product is life changing.

I hope I helped. I do sell 2 brands 1 expensive 1 inexpensive. I'm a firm believer if your going to buy one you should buy from me. so much for spam. i hope you treat your families to something so great.

Take care
mike

You got links? What was originally disgust has turned into curiosity.

O.K. for those that are interested. Lets separate toilet seat bidets into 2 categories. Cold water inexpensive under a $100 units. Next warm water heated seat all the bells and whistles models. Most work great, so far only 1 unit that happened to be the most expensive on the market was a total disappointment. the spray was so weak it would not clean. The company wants to meat with us so I won't say there name. It was not toto. toto happens to work very good but they are expensive. I've never tried an inexpensive unit that does not work good. I've been very happy with the cleaning of all I've tried. Some don't hold up that well, but they are cheep. One thing I will say for the inexpensive units is the money is insignificant but the product is life changing.

I hope I helped. I do sell 2 brands 1 expensive 1 inexpensive. I'm a firm believer if your going to buy one you should buy from me. so much for spam. i hope you treat your families to something so great.

Take care
mike

One of the features of this site is that you can link your info to your signature.

Great thanks fellas, i'll commence to putting the info up. Don't be afraid to call me either. I'm happy to answer all questions. 616-399-6775.

It seems many of you are gun enthusiasts. I think I know driller1 from south kent sportsmans club trap range.

Qiuck question? If you have one of these toilet seat butt cleaners do you let your freinds use it? If a friend had one would you use it? I think if it were mine it would be me ad me only using it.

Great thanks fellas, i'll commence to putting the info up. Don't be afraid to call me either. I'm happy to answer all questions. 616-399-6775.

It seems many of you are gun enthusiasts. I think I know driller1 from south kent sportsmans club trap range.
Nope. But, hubby has a lot of guns. Hunting and fishing are his main interests.;);)

Qiuck question? If you have one of these toilet seat butt cleaners do you let your freinds use it? If a friend had one would you use it? I think if it were mine it would be me ad me only using it.

I'm want to be with you but I would think the risk is comparable to sitting on a normal toilet seat. Although it might give a gross splash back dimension. I kept thinking while they were comparing it to cleaning a car that when I do that I get dirt everywhere. alright guys I'm going to ask. How messy is this?

I hope it's not as messy as you make it sound.

Not messy at all. it hits like it was aimed with a laser. Your entire butt never gets wet only the dirty part. I would use most out there even in public rest rooms because the nozzles retract and stay clean.

I wouldn't use it in public but I won't use public water fountains. Who knows what on the tip of those things?

You mean those iz not Water Fountains! In case ya git thirsty while usin' da Bowl. Ya'll is mad stupid.

Well,

It has a lot to do with your bowel movements.

Are you dropping hard logs

or

dropping milk shakes?

Remember that stool is spread far beyond the rectum possum by wiping, far more in that method.

The water action of a bidet only targets the area you positioned yourself with.

Think of a dipper well used at a ice cream parlor.

A steady stream of water where the utensils sit there constantly clean themselves by the action of the flowing "clean" water, allowing the sanitary means to reuse the instrument.

By no means am I advising you use an ice cream scooper on your *** as this will be painful. I have standards, moral obligations I adhere to that must be met on all plumbing forums across the internet.

I must comply.

Do you have a complaints department for those that took your advice before reading the disclaimer?

I just thought I would bring this most important of threads back up. Mostly cause toilet seat bidets are awesome

The other day when I was sitting on the toilet several times after eating a burrito that I should not have I thought to myself I wish I had one of them toilet seat bidet's. The only good thing that comes from Imodium is that it gives you a day or so of healing time from the rash.

I think I have said to much.:eek:

The other day when I was sitting on the toilet several times after eating a burrito that I should not have I thought to myself I wish I had one of them toilet seat bidet's. The only good thing that comes from Imodium is that it gives you a day or so of healing time from the rash.

I think I have said to much.:eek:

I would say I don't think less of you, but then that would make me a liar.

Latest posts

Back