Who the H**l Are You People?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Fell

We've met before...
Reaction score
Gentlemen.

I think, reading over the threads in the past month, that a few things reveal themselves, the elephants in the room, so to speak.

Few, if any, of us here are plumbers.

Most of you, not I, have Jeeps.

I can only surmise one thing.

This is a forum for Jeep people. "Plumbing" is some sort of Jeep code.

I am filled with the joy of discovery, as well as the shame of unintentionally breaching some taboo.

I have learned one thing in my travels.

If you act like you know what your doing, no one will ask any questions.

Oh, by the way guys, I do own a jeep. Not that, that matters.

Well Actually I am a Plumber that does currently own 2 Jeeps!

Last edited:
A good faker when it comes to plumbing, but I have no Jeep. I must admit that I wished mightily for one when I was cruising the woods in my S10 this afternoon, but kept having to turn back because of big puddles.

hey buddy,sounds like you are one of those guys who for the life of him could not even solder one pipe one time.its ok, see you can wear a hat and i cant. they make my head itch. but i dont get mad and freak out on the internet about it. ok good day! i said GOOD DAY!!!! oh, its a hummer i drive. how do you like me now?

I don't have a jeep, nor am i that good of a plumber. I can work with plastic pipe... :)

I'm also pretty good with electrical. Sort of a Jack of all trades, Master of none.

I have a jeep, and I am not that great of a plumber. I can work with plastic pipe or copper... :)

I'm also pretty good with electrical, carpptentry and others. Sort of a Jack of all trades, Master of none.

Fixed it to make it apply to me. I did recently get paid to get some water flowing again, so I could say I have done professional plumbing work.

Dr. Fell.... I'm gonna need you to look right here at the tiny little red light...

t10neuralizer.jpg

Remember guys, you only need to know 2 things to be a plumber... Sh*t runs down hill and pay day is on Friday! :D

Latest posts

Back