1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that what country style means?

That's why I only buy apple juice.

I want a juicer, but I want a lot of things.

We just got this one for Christmas and it's ok almost more work that it's worth.

My wife JUST had to get the Jack La Lane Juicer for Christmas one year. She used it once, spent a 1/2 hour cleaning up the mess, and gave it away!

It's a lot of work, you have to peel and cut the fruit up small enough to fit the juicer then juice a hundred pieces of fruit to get a glass and then spend a half hour doing clean up. The only reason I do it is because we have the fruit trees.

Sounds worth it in that case, my FIL has one he never uses, maybe I'll convince him to give it to me. That's how I got a dehydrator and a slicer.

Yes I do.

I also manage to dehydrate a little of everything that makes it's way into my house.

Oranges were not so good. They weren't good oranges though.

I keep saying I want to buy one but things like late RV registration payments get in my way.

It's worth it if you like dried fruit and drying things in general.

If all I did was beef jerky, it would sit like it did at my inlaws.

I eat a lot of dried fruit, it's nice to not have the preservatives.

I've messed up at least 2 bunches of bananas, a watermelon, cantaloupe, some soup (chunky, I'm not a moron), and a handful of other fruits.

We eat a lot of apple leather.

Back