Who here has the hottest wife or girlfriend?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew it too I just don't like to advertise it. That's the reason for the interior hooks on clothes hangers (asked my wife last week while ignorantly staring at it.).

LOL! I think thats how we all found out about the little slots on the coat hangers.

It's funny but I don't think my hangers had those when I was single.

I can't say that for sure. I never paid attention. When I first saw it I thought how long has this been here, uh oh better not say anything.

Who has the hottest wife? I like to think i do. :D

19773_600559028054_32308842_34531959_5871910_n.jpg

Last edited:
ya be posting pics o' yo' loved ones on da internet dat madness
and git Sheniquah back ova' heeah.

063.jpg

I figured it is time to revive an old thread. Yep, this is mine, a little old and wrinkled like me, but successful in keeping me in line (for the most part...) for the last 29 years. And does she love those Mai Tai's!

That's what they do. Keep us inline...or online in some cases!

This page is lacking in teh picture department... Memphis Redbirds baseball game last month...

2010-04-20%2021.21.02.jpg

Thanks Brad! My wife won't let take pics of her or I would post them. Truth be told I don't even own a camera. I think she does but she hides it from me.

using our mind i can hide from work computer.i have not wife but hot girlfriend.....and these two are also hot w/gf.

^ just kidding.
I'll have to find a good one from better days

Latest posts

Back