Who here has the hottest wife or girlfriend?

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradyman1

jeepin
Reaction score
I don't know how this is going to work on the plumbing site but it works rather well on jeepforum. So post them, that is pics of your hot wife or girlfriend. She does not have to be next to a jeep, or any plumbing specific items, althought shower shots are always nice, family safe of course :eek: .

Thats what I mean. I would post a picture but I dont know which girl to pick. :rolleyes:

I think she's purdy.

n18402325_35094226_6681.jpg

I like this one for the pregnancy bewbs and because of the look I'm getting.

4463_630958606915_18401111_37240575_3711656_n.jpg

I guess I will play but I had to steal these form her Facebook. how do oyu guys have pics of your other half saved on your work computers?

Krista.jpg

Krista1.jpg

I keep most of my personal stuff on a 320gb external, but I have my pics and music on the laptop under My Documents just like anyone else... Its a laptop, so i tote it back and forth every night... that's how I get to work from home too...

No offense Chris, but she looks way too young for you... (in a good way, not in a Nuge-way)

I keep most of my personal stuff on a 320gb external, but I have my pics and music on the laptop under My Documents just like anyone else... Its a laptop, so i tote it back and forth every night... that's how I get to work from home too...

No offense Chris, but she looks way too young for you... (in a good way, not in a Nuge-way)

I get that alot but mainly because she is 22 and I am 30. You know what they say, if you can't find one, raise one.:D:eek:

We have been together since she was 19 and it goes ok because she never had that high school attitude or I would have been gone along time ago.

Well this is me and my wife danceing at my sisters wedding. We didnt realize that little strap was hanging out till we saw the picture......

P1000147.jpg

I would definately have to agree that they are all very pretty. My wife would prolly kill me if she knew I put up a pic of her on here.

Thanks....LOL...Its actually the strap on her dress for the hanger. Something only women would need. you dont find any mans clothes with hanger straps.

My wife would prolly kill me if she knew I put up a pic of her on here.
HA! Mine too!

Thanks....LOL...Its actually the strap on her dress for the hanger. Something only women would need. you dont find any mans clothes with hanger straps.

And I thought I was the only straight guy that knew that kinda stuff...

I knew it too I just don't like to advertise it. That's the reason for the interior hooks on clothes hangers (asked my wife last week while ignorantly staring at it.).

Latest posts

Back