1 trillion post thread.....

Plumbing Forums

Help Support Plumbing Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm presuming a GSD is a pet turtle or dog. Install a turtle/ doggie door an sleep in. The turtle /dog is just letting you know how's in charge

German Shepard Dog, although I don't know any German Shepherds that aren't dogs.

Oh, to get to sleep in til 6:30. 5:20 ish is my arise, take up thy bed and walk time.

But the alternative is worse. Like the 5 guys I had to inform that they were getting a temporary layoff yesterday. And like the last 2 guys I have that I might have to send home tomorrow. Being the boss can really suck sometimes.

Sorry to hear it Phish.

I usually wake up before my alarm. I get to sleep usually about 9:30, 10, then struggle after a couple of hours asleep. On bad days, I don't sleep, those days are few and far between, good days, I'm up at 6:30.

I am up by 6am almost every day with no alarm. Mainly because of years of waking up at 4am for work.

I was up at 5 this mourning. No reason, just up, I guess I slept enough.

Oh, to get to sleep in til 6:30. 5:20 ish is my arise, take up thy bed and walk time.

But the alternative is worse. Like the 5 guys I had to inform that they were getting a temporary layoff yesterday. And like the last 2 guys I have that I might have to send home tomorrow. Being the boss can really suck sometimes.

Phish, did you end up having to send those those other two guys home?

I have no work right now and my two employees call me every day. It's sucks when that hits this time of year. I try and put them to work at my house but if I keep paying them without earning anything then there will be no company to work for.

It is. But it is always slow this time of year in my business so I personally am used to it but for some reason most construction workers have no clue on how to save money for the slow times.

Luckily not. The granite countertop company FINALLY is coming through with some kitchen countertops, so we are still working. We are right behind them as they cut out for our sinks, but are filling in with testing.

It is. But it is always slow this time of year in my business so I personally am used to it but for some reason most construction workers have no clue on how to save money for the slow times.

Mot of us don't, we are a nation of debtors for that reason.

I have been debating on selling my Super Duty just to have less debt, I owe less then it's worth but only have one more year till its paid off so I don't know if it is worth getting rid of.

I've been trying to save to buy a new car so I won't have to make payments. I need credit, but not more than I need the opportunity to mess said credit up.

Heck I got a few trucks I dont need or want to keep paying insurance on take your pick.

I'm going the fuel efficient route, thank you though.

Latest posts

Back